Hope Pad Clip • Fits Tech and Tech Evo M4, X2, and V2 Brakes
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Replacement reservoir cap screw for Hope brakes.
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
- w/Nut - 1-3/4-inch
- 8x1mm Allen head
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
- M8 Top Plate Bolt
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
Replacement dust cover for Origin 8 XLT Cranksets
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
Hope Disc Brake Hose Small Parts · This washer fits on both sides of the banjo bolt and seals the hose fitting into the master cylinder
Replacement copper washers for 5mm or stainless Hope hydraulic brake line.
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano,…
- Size: 1/2x1/8 & 3/32 (set) - Links: 1 each per bag
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
- One-piece steel construction - Chrome plated
- M8 Top Plate Nut
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Standard steel replacement
This is a drive-side stop washer for your Surly Mr. Whirly Crank. It ensures you're properly spaced out down there.
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs